Visit My Website, A Personal Gallery!


Click on Logo Bar Below, to visit my website!


Monday, November 7, 2011

A Tangled Tree Bulb, Cuff!


Title: 'Tangled Tree Bulbs' (2011)
Designer: Erin Simonetti
Techniques: 1.8mm Glass Cubes Loomed, 3D 15/0 Japanese Glass Beads accented on top as the wires, 8mm Permanent Gold Metallic Glass Beads edging, Crystals, Doll House Light Bulbs, Antique Bronze Metal Findings.
Beads: 15/0 & 8mm Japanese Glass Beads, 1.8mm Glass Cubes


I guess I am slipping this latest cuff in to the mix of what I am presently looming. Our FB Group, 'A Bead Looming Intervention' is having a swap. There are two themes you can select to join, 'Holiday Theme' or 'General Theme'. Our photos of the completed cuff is due my 11/12 then it should be packaged and sent to the corresponding recipient by 11/19. This was such a great way to get to know each other Member better and realize what a wonderful group of talented loomers we have! I'll be sure to post the cuff I received!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. Some lucky one will be very happy. Thanks for sharing.
    ~cryssT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, this is sensational and a great reflection of your style - I love how you incorporate so many techniques into each piece you do, this is such a fun piece reminiscent of the silly season! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellisima y original...felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty cuff! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone! I was just given a great idea....the last charm, or dangle, could be an electric plug charm, instead of the Swarovski Christmas Tree. I love that idea. I'll be making another of these with a matte black background and silver lined cubes for the bulbs. They should really shine then!

    I enjoy sharing here on my blog, because of all the inspiration that runs around it. Posting this cuff, for instance, has given me the ideas I just mentioned. This is not the first time, but surely another to recognize.

    ReplyDelete